Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blasting a Genealogy Blog Off the Ground

Still struggling to get my genealogy blog off of the launchpad. I've been researching my ancestral past in fits and starts for all of my time on the planet. After a twenty-three year hiatus, I'm at it again, and thankful for all the online databases that make this adventure more exciting.

I'm of English, Irish, French, and Scottish descent, in descending order, and all of my direct ancestors lived in New England and French Canada, after emigrating from Europe.

I've found that my background as a historian of the United States makes this effort so much easier.

Please come along with me as I struggle to find information about ancestors with the ever so common names of Bridget Murphy, John Walsh, and Joseph Harper! I'll share what I discover and how I came to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment